Yoga – this word is magical for fitness enthusiasts. Yoga not only improves health but also helps you to find balance in all aspects of your life. By using yoga techniques you become more aware of every moment and it helps you to let go of negativity in every breath. Practicing yoga poses help you to connect not only with yourself but also with your other half.
To be honest, some yoga techniques are helpful to spice up your sex life. Yoga helps you to improve your sex life by increasing your flexibility and libido. Yoga also strengthens your body image and maintains good self-esteem, which increases your confidence in your own skin and helps you relax during sexual intercourse. If you are not sure which yoga postures will help you to have fun lovemaking, we have compiled a list of the 10 yoga postures that can boost your sex life.
Yoga Poses To Reignite Your Sex Life
1. Child’s Pose
Like a stress-free child, this pose will relax your mind and body. The pose will help you to relieve stress after a hard day at work and will help you to concentrate more on your partner and your love life.
- Kneel on the floor, sit on your heels and separate the knees as wide as your hips.
- Exhale and lay down your torso between your thighs.
- Lay your hands alongside your torso on the floor with palms up.
- Release the front of the shoulders toward the floor and feel its weight pull your shoulder blades across the back.
- Keep the position for at least 30 seconds to a few minutes.
2. Bridge Yoga Poses
If you want stronger and more controlled orgasms, you should try the bridge pose.
- Lay flat on your back on a flat surface.
- Bend your knees, and gently lift your butt up until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Keep the position for at least 30 seconds to a few minutes.
3. Camel Pose
Camel posture helps to open the hips and spine further, which leads to more endurance.
- Kneel down on the floor.
- Hold your heels with your hands and push your hips forward.
- Arch your back and drop your head back.
- Normally breathe and hold the position for 10-30 seconds.
- Repeat 2-3 times the procedure.
4. Cat Stretch
This yoga posture is one of the 10 yoga postures that will get your sex life going again, because it helps to relax your lower back and strengthen the spine. Rhythmic breathing in this position is very important because it facilitates harmonious breathing with your partner and leads to a more sincere connection between the two of you.
- Place your knees and hands on the floor making sure that it is perpendicular to the ground.
- Inhale slowly while arching the back to the floor.
- Hold the posture for awhile.
- Exhale slowly while arching your back away from the floor in an upward motion like a cat.
- In a slow rhythmic fashion, repeat the steps 10-20 times.
5. Goddess Pose
If you want to be a sex goddess, you better try this one. This yoga position not only improves your sex life, but also helps to relieve menstrual pain.
- Stand with feet 3 feet apart. Bent elbows at shoulder level while turning the palms to face each other. Turn the feet 45 degrees out.
- Exhale while bending the knees over your toes and squatting down.
- Press hips forward and knees back. Drop shoulders down and back while pressing the chest to the front. Think as if you are holding a ball over your head to keep your arms active. Look straight ahead making sure the chin is parallel to the floor.
- Breathe and hold the position for 3-6 breaths.
- Inhale and straighten your legs. Reach the ceiling with your fingertips and exhale the arms to both sides.
ALSO READ: 10 Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend
6. Bound Angle Pose
The pose gives people this feeling of intimacy and conveys the natural feeling of openness. It increases the blood circulation and improves the circulation, factors related to the level of arousal of a person.
- With soles together, bend knees and allow them to drop sideways to the floor.
- Using both hands, hold to the toes.
- Inhale while lengthening your torso, and exhale while hinging forward from hips. Aim to lower your head towards your toes.
- Hold yoga poses for 10 breaths.
7. Downward Dog
A calm mind and an invigorated body are essential factors for great sex. This position also helps to release back muscle tension, which improves your mobility.
- Position feet with hip width apart and draw your heels toward the floor.
- Spread your hands wide on the floor and draw your tailbone to the back of the floor. Lengthen your spine and create an inverted V-shape.
- Draw your shoulders away from your ears and relax your neck.
- Hold the downward dog position for 5-10 breaths.
8. Wide-legged Straddle
The wide-legged slide increases your energy and vitality. It also improves the blood circulation in the pelvic area and thus increases your libido. This position is also popular with women who enjoy anal play and is a perfect exercise when accompanied by an anal training kit.
- Sit up straight and spread your legs wide apart.
- Press the back of your legs to the floor with knees and toes pointing to the sky.
- Inhale while lengthening your torso.
- Exhale while leaning forward from the hips and reaching out to hold the big toes on both sides.
- Hold the posture for 10 breaths. Lengthen your torso in every inhalation and extend chest farther forward in every exhalation.
9. Pigeon Pose
This pose is good for releasing deep tension in the hips and promotes the ability to achieve a more sensual intimacy with your partner.
- Bring left shin parallel to the floor and draw the heel closer to the groin.
- Get your right leg into a straight line at the back.
- Lower down the forearms slowly and rest your head in your arms.
- Hold the position for 10 breaths. Repeat procedure at the other side.
10. Eagle Pose
This position improves blood circulation in the cervical part of the body, which can increase the pleasant sensitivity during sex.
- Stand on one leg and coil the other leg on the one standing on the floor.
- Squeeze the legs together in a gentle manner.
- Inhale while placing arms above the head. Cross one arm over the other, fold forearms at the elbow and wrap it around each other to bring palms together.
- Lift the elbows to the ceiling.
- Hold the position for 5 breaths and release. Repeat on the other side.
ALSO READ: 15 Best Dating Advices From Movies