Wishing someone a happy birthday really means a lot to them. But just saying or singing the word “Happy Birthday” has become a cliché and also predictable. So you need to find creative and unique ways to say “Happy Birthday” to make sure that your friends or family know that you really care about them. Of course I don’t mean that you shouldn’t sing the birthday song at all; you should at least sing it to keep the tradition alive. Just come up with a unique way of singing like others do on this special day. So here are a few tips for you to think of some fun and funny ways to say happy birthday.
For Your Friend
It is quite easy to find a fun way to wish happy birthday if the person is your friend as you may know a lot about him/her. Below are some examples of fun ways to wish a friend a happy birthday. Note: some of them are quite obscene.
1. “Happy day of birth!”
2. “Happy day you came out of your mom’s vagina!”
3. “Ermahgerd! Herppy Berfday!”
4. “Happy fetus eviction day!”
For Your Sibling
Siblings share a special kind of bond, and you alone know your siblings’ boundaries, as you probably would have pushed them there several times. So here are some of the best ways to send your sibling your birthday wishes:
1. “Time for your birthday punches!”
2. “Dogpile on the birthday boy/girl!” (Tackle victim and convince others to pile up on top!)
3. Give a wet willy and say “because of you, I’m not an only child!”
4. “Happy birthday, but I’m still the favorite!”
5. “Birthday bear hug!” (Hug and squeeze while making them count up to their age.)
For Your Better-Half
There are a number of unusual ways to wish your partner a happy birthday without actually saying it, but I will keep it neat and simple. Just don’t forget to hand out the bottle of wine or spirits and say “Cheers” as well.
1. “Time for your birthday spankings!” (Crack a whip or leather belt on a nearby table)
2. “Bottoms up, birthday (boy/girl/expletive)! I was talking about the glass…”
3. “The only hill you’ll be over, is my beer gut!”
4. “Happy ‘over the hill’ day!”
5. “I don’t know how you made it over any hill with gravity pulling everything else down!”
For Your Parents
You should be really nice to your parents on birthdays, but there can be an exception. If your parents have a good sense of humor, they will probably be happy with your funny birthday wishes. For example,
1. “Happy birthday! I’m your karma!”
2. “Happy birthday! Your gift is me admitting you were always right!”
3. “Happy birthday, mom/dad! I was a gift to you, it’s called ‘my’ birthday!”
4. “Happy birthday! The only thing getting old is that phrase!”
5. “Happy belated birthday, sorry I was (insert age here) years late!”
Some More Cool & Creative Ways To Say Happy Birthday
Say It Through A Prank Call
One of the most unusual and at the same time humorous ways to celebrate a birthday is a prank phone call. For example, say you can call the birthday boy or girl and talk to them as if you were a famous celebrity. Tell him/her that he/she has won the chance to meet the celebrity for a coffee. The excitement increases when they start asking you interesting questions, because it is a real call from a real celebrity. When the person is finally fully occupied with the phone, surprise them with a nice birthday song.
Say It With A Personalized Funny Birthday Card
Birthdays are never complete without gifts and cards. If you talk about birthday cards , you can think of something unusual. Look on the Internet for some great ways to do this. Maybe you can write some funny phrases or poems and draw funny cartoons on the card. Here are the best finds from the Internet:
“I knew this gift would make you smile,
It’s perfect for your many adventures,
Now you can take a bite out of life,
With a pair of brand-new dentures.
Happy birthday, old fart!”
“Men are just like chocolates.
Us girls know that is true.
Found in bars;
And they don’t last long enough to satisfy you
And on that thought
So what if you’re a little bit older,
So what if you ache from head to toe,
So what if your ears are full of hair,
So what if you got no get up and go.
So what if you have laugh lines,
So what if you have arms of Jello,
So what if you suddenly feel decrepit,
Your decrepitude started long ago!”
“So it’s your fortieth birthday;
Four decades have gone and passed.
They say when you get older,
Time goes twice as fast.
I wouldn’t know, of course,
Since I am still quite young,
But for you, the music is over;
Your last song has been sung.
You’re just over the hill at forty;
You went down without a fight.
Time rushes on, and soon
That “hill” will be out of sight!
Happy Birthday Anyway!”
Say It With A Funny Birthday Parody
To sing a birthday song parody, you need to change the traditional birthday song lyrics with some humorous, funny lines. Replace the words with something funny, humorous, and rhyming. Below are some suggestions from the Internet to help your brain come up with something unique:
“I don’t know what I’ve been told, but somebody here is getting old.
I don’t know what can be said, somebodies face is turning red.
Sound off happy, sound off birthday,
Happy Birthday, TO YOU!”
“So we hear today’s your birthday
Another year has come and gone
And you feel you’re getting older
Increased your order to Avon
But don’t you know you’re getting better
So throw away those birthday blues
And have yourself a happy birthday
Happy birthday to—ooo you!”
Say It With Funny Birthday Quotes
1. Happy UTERUS Independence Day!
2. I don’t know you at all but we have a lot of mutual friends and I think I met you at a party once. Now I’m going to force an inside joke out of something trivial I recall from that night: Like, MCNUGGETS?! Hahaha seriously! LOVE YOU, BITCH XXOXOXO
3. Remember you used to live inside someone else? Fair play for not doing that anymore!!
4. So, it’s another birthday with you. Statistics prove that those who have earned more birthdays, have lived the longest life in the earth.
5. Hope your birthday rivals Jesus’ because I know how much you love attention!
6. Happy Anniversary of being Bourne, I still maintain that was Matt Damon, but I’m happy if you’re happy!
7. On behalf of the world we would like to take this time to thank you for adding another year to your life and for providing another 365 days of fresh CO2 for the trees.
8. Better Out Than In.
9. It bums me out to see you marching ever closer to your inevitable demise!
10. To think only a few years ago you were just a Zygote; Have a totally multi-cellular day!