Having a logo is very important for promoting your company or product, but creating a professional logo is often very difficult. In this tutorial, we will discover together software that allows you to create a logo of professional quality quickly but very well, even if you have no knowledge of design!
Logos are essential for companies, websites, products, or marketing campaigns. Having a logo is crucial because it contributes to the visibility and credibility of your brand or product. A logo must be in line with the philosophy of the project; it must be easy to interpret, but also attractive in terms of design.
This is what leads companies to hire someone with the technical skills to design a logo that reflects the image and even the seriousness of a company. But what to do if you can’t afford a professional “designer”?
The solution can be to use the DesignEvo software and quickly design a logo worthy of the name, directly on the web with your browser or by downloading an application for your PC or smartphone.
Easy way to create a professional logo with DesignEvo
Several online services allow you to create logos, but DesignEvo is characterized by a wide range of templates and sources of inspiration that you can use to achieve your goals.
Another advantage of DesignEvo is that you can either create a quality logo directly on your web browser or download a free or paid application for your PC or even an application for your mobile phone.
If you have a logo in mind that you would like to create, you can count on the services of DesignEvo to put your ideas on digital paper, while you spend only a small amount of money.
How much does it cost to create a logo?
A logo at DesignEvo can cost less than 50 Euros if you want your logo to be realized by the graphic designers at the company.
However, you can create your own free logo with the free or trial version of the application or by purchasing a license for the basic version, which costs $24.99, or by purchasing a license for the plus version, which costs $49.99.
The free version allows you to create a logo in low and high resolution up to 500 pixels and only in JPG and PNG format. The biggest disadvantage is that you can only make a very limited number of changes to the logo.
With the basic version, you can use up to 5000px resolution and a transparent version of the logo in PNG. The basic version also gives you the right to unlimited changes, a printable version of the logo, and lifetime technical support.
With the plus version you have access to the basic version as well as to the SVG and PDF vector formats, which do not need to be resized. Another big difference between the plus version and the basic version is the fact that you have the copyright to your logo, but still need to download the font used.
For more information, please visit the official DesignEvo website.
How does DesignEvo work?
The operation of DesignEvo is basic and well-thought-out, and everything is based on pages that would generally be considered layers in software such as Photoshop.
- First, select a logo template. Once you are logged in, click on “Make A Free Logo” on the home page to go to the template screen.
- Next, select the model from the left menu. There are 6,000 or more models. Although you can find the model you want by opening a category that corresponds to your company or website, there is a search engine that can search for the template of your choice more efficiently by entering keywords.
- After you select the templates, you will be taken to the editing screen. You can replace the text with your own logo or slogan name and change the font, symbol, or shape.
- The template design includes text from the beginning, but you can add additional text. If you click on “Add company name” or “Add slogan” in the left menu, a new text object will be inserted. Just click on it and enter your own words. In the editing menu that appears around the selected text, you can change the font, size, color, spacing, outline, etc. There are about 100 types of fonts to select, plus symbols and shapes.
- It is also possible to add originality by adding new symbols and new shapes to the original drawing.
- Simply click on the Symbol and Shape tabs in the left menu and select the materials of your choice.
- You can search for millions of icons by entering keywords in the search field. Once you’ve found a favorite icon, click on it to add it to your logo.
- You can select shapes for each type, such as badge, line, symbol and banner. You don’t have to search by keyword.
- If you want to create a simple logo that’s just text, you can delete other additional elements. Any item on the editing screen can be deleted by pressing the Delete key or the Backspace key on the keyboard.
- To change the position of the elements on the logo, click each element on the editing screen and move it to any position using the mouse or arrows on the keyboard.
- You can download your own logo to your device under “Download” in the upper right corner of the screen. It only takes a few minutes when the workload is over.
- If you use the logo created free of charge with DesignEvo, it is necessary to acknowledge it in a certain way. If you have an account in a social network, share DesignEvo with that account. If you do not have an account in a social network that you can share, you can add the link to DesignEvo on the appropriate page of your website or blog.
There you have it! Your logo. And I dare to believe that it took you no more than 20 minutes to create it, and if so, be aware that this time will decrease as you become familiar with the DesignEvo interface.