Muhammad Ali is one of the most famous and iconic sportsmen of all time. He died on 3 June 2016 at the age of 74. But before he passed away, he inspired a generation, and his life will continue to inspire future generations. For more than 30 years he suffered from Parkinson’s disease, and in the fight of life, he lost.
Muhammad Ali was one of the greatest boxers ever born; he was born in 1942 and started training for boxing at the age of 12. In 1964 he won the world heavyweight championship against Sonny Liston in an upset. Since then there has been no one to stop Ali. In his life he fought 61 fights, won 56 and lost only 5.
Ali was known for his charismatic personality and bold quotes. During his lifetime he gave some amazing and inspiring quotes that will always remain in our memory. Here are some of his best:
Top 10 Best Quotes by Muhammad Ali –
- “Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. His hands can’t hit what his eyes can’t see. Now you see me, now you don’t. George thinks he will, but I know he won’t.”
- “Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.”
- “I’m young; I’m handsome; I’m fast. I can’t possibly be beat.”
- “Don’t count the days; make the days count.”
- “If you even dream of beating me you’d better wake up and apologize.”
- “Braggin’ is when a person says something and can’t do it. I do what I say.”
- “I am the greatest; I said that even before I knew I was.”
- “I’m so mean, I make medicine sick.”
- “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.”
- “A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.”
Also Read: Some Youngest Girl To Have A Baby In World History