Muhammad Ali is one of most famous and iconic sportsperson ever. On June 3rd 2016, he died at the age of 74. However, before he died he inspired a generation, and his life will inspire the generations to come. He was suffering from Parkinson’s disease for more than 30 years and in the fight of life, he lost.
Muhammad Ali was one of the greatest Boxer ever born; his was born in 1942 and at the age of 12 he started training for Boxing. IN 1964 he won World Heavyweight Championship against Sonny Liston in an upset. Moreover, since then there was no-one who could stop Ali. IN his lifetime, he fought 61 fights and won 56 and lost just 5.
Ali was known for his charismatic personality and bold quotes. In his lifetime, he gave some amazing and inspiring quotes that will remain with us always. Here are some of his best quotes –
Top 10 Best Quotes by Muhammad Ali –
- “Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. His hands can’t hit what his eyes can’t see. Now you see me, now you don’t. George thinks he will, but I know he won’t.”
- “Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.”
- “I’m young; I’m handsome; I’m fast. I can’t possibly be beat.”
- “Don’t count the days; make the days count.”
- “If you even dream of beating me you’d better wake up and apologize.”
- “Braggin’ is when a person says something and can’t do it. I do what I say.”
- “I am the greatest; I said that even before I knew I was.”
- “I’m so mean, I make medicine sick.”
- “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.”
- “A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.”