Do you have a big hickey on your neck? Are you thinking about how to get rid of a hickey quickly? Then you are in the right place. Here you will find an overview of the tips that are available to you for healing a hickey.
How To Get Rid Of A Hickey Fast?
First Tip To Remove Hickey – Apply Ice
With a hickey, you may feel a large bruise on your neck, so cure it with another bruise.
- Take a towel (paper towel or cloth towel).
- Fill it with a piece of ice.
- Place the towel on the affected area for 10 to 15 minutes.
- The ice helps to slow down the swelling.
- This is the first step that everyone takes when they have a hickey because it is the best method and works well if it is carried out shortly after the hickey has developed.
Second Tip To Remove Hickey – Massage The Hickey
On the second day of your hickey, a massage in the area of the hickey can help to treat your problem. Massaging the affected area can let the blood clot spread: with this method, the blood clots are pushed outwards and finally brought back into their correct position. Make sure you do this gently to avoid any tendency for the condition to get worse.
Third Tip To Remove Hickey – Apply Heat
Incredibly, the use of heat methods to ease hickeys can be very efficient. The most important thing to remember when using this method is that you must wait at least two days. You should not try this immediately while your hickey is still fresh. Apply heat by applying a heat compressor or a warm, damp cloth to the hickey. What you are doing here is helping the tiny blood vessels to open up and stop the constriction. When the blood vessels open, fresh blood enters the affected area and the healing process begins automatically.