Today is the day on which 11 years ago the last episode of the best TV series of all time, Friends, was broadcast. It was a moment that shook many hearts. But the series, which ran for almost a decade and has since become a classic, has taught us some lessons for life. Below are some situations that you will definitely relate to.
25 Lifetime Lessons Friends Taught Us
1. Even if you have no idea what you are doing, it is good to be excited with your friends.
2. You can play insane games to decide issues among friends.
3. It is okay to listen to crappy lyrics and annoying songs for the sake of friendship.
4. One person from the gang will always deviate from what has been decided.
5. It is okay to be crazy.
6. It is fine to be little mean and materialistic.
7. You can keep flaunting your knowledge.
8. Your friends will always back you to approach your crush.
9. It is okay to be a control freak.
10. You can laugh at yourself.
11. It is okay to be sensitive towards petty things.
12. You have to console friends, no matter how idiotic they behave.
13. Friends will gift you the weirdest things
14. If you disappoint a friend, you have to make up for it, even in an embarrassing way.
15. You can say mean words to them to prove yourself right.
16. You have to believe in all their illogical excuses.
17. It is important to justify your friend’s failures.
18. You can bully your friends to any extent.
19. You can do all sorts of experiments with your buddies.
20. You have to explain things to your friends so they can understand you.
21. It is okay to flirt in a healthy way with your pals.
22. You gotta help your friends, whatever the situation may be.
23. You can turn the lamest days into celebrations with friends around.
24. When you love a friend, you can’t let him/her go.
25. The real world is not an easy place, but you’ll learn to love it.
Featured Image Courtesy: www.newstatesman.com