It is important to give your skin special care to protect it from pimples, acne, aging, and the loss of its natural shine and moisture. When the moisture of the skin is reduced, the skin loses its natural shine and beauty due to the dead skin cells. People who are very concerned about their skin and their appearance will have to make many efforts to make their skin look more radiant and beautiful. Some follow natural ways to get more radiant skin at home, while others go to the salon or parlor.
Top 10 Natural Ways to Get Glowing Skin
As the tomato contains the natural cleansing properties, it achieves the best results such as a lightening of the skin and leaves it radiant when applied directly to the face. It is one of the best natural formulae against forehead wrinkles.
- Cut the tomato into slices and start rubbing your face with the flesh of the tomato slices.
- Rub it all over your face and let it work for 15 minutes.
- Then wash your face with cold water.
- Continue this process 2-3 times a week to achieve the expected results.
2. Coconut oil
Coconut oil with its amazing natural properties is used in almost all cosmetic products for many good reasons. It can act effectively as a moisturizer for the skin, as coconut oil can penetrate the skin pores more easily than other oils. By keeping the skin moisturized, it automatically makes the skin glow.
- Gently rub your face with the coconut oil.
- Rub it in a circular motion.
- Leave it on for a few minutes before washing your face.
- Follow the procedure and apply regularly for better results.
3. Turmeric Powder and Orange Juice
Due to its antiseptic and antibacterial properties, turmeric is used to treat pimples and acne, giving your skin shine and beauty. Avoid using too much turmeric powder so that the skin does not look yellowish.
- Take a spoonful of turmeric powder and mix it well with orange juice until it becomes a soft paste.
- Gently apply the paste and massage it onto your face in a circular motion.
- Leave on for 20 minutes before washing.
- Wash the face with cold water and repeat the procedure for best and quick results.
4. Ice Cubes
It is quite important and necessary to make some efforts to improve the blood circulation of the skin. Ice cubes work well to improve the blood circulation in the face and also to refresh it.
- Rub the face with an ice cube, so that the blood circulation of the face is improved.
- It refreshes the skin immediately and lets it shine.
- If the face is rubbed with an ice cube before applying make-up, the make-up will last longer and resist smearing.
5. Lemon & Honey
Lemon is good for removing the black spots on dark heads and also reduces pimples and acne. It works relatively well when mixed with honey. As lemon and honey are natural bleaching agents that help to make the skin glow immediately.
- Take one tablespoon of lemon juice and one tablespoon of honey.
- Mix well until you have a smooth paste.
- Now apply it to the skin and massage it gently over the entire face.
- Let it work for 15-20 minutes before washing and wash the face with cold water.
6. Sandalwood Powder
Sinus sandalwood powder has the antibacterial property by nature, so it is used as a herbal antiseptic. It is effective in the treatment of acne, pimples and also burns. Sandalwood, when mixed with turmeric powder and lemon juice, gives good results for a radiant skin.
- Take two tablespoons of sandalwood powder, add half a tablespoon of turmeric powder, and then add a lemon juice to obtain a fine paste.
- Gently massage your face with this paste in a circular motion.
- Leave for 15-20 minutes and rinse with cold water.
- Follow this process twice a week for best results.
7. Cucumber, Lemon & Turmeric
The cucumber is known for its cooling and antioxidant properties and also reduces the problem of water retention in the skin.
- Take a spoonful of cucumber juice, add a few drops of lemon juice and add a pinch of turmeric powder.
- Mix them well to obtain a smooth paste.
- Apply this mask to the face for a shiny appearance.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes before washing. Apply a mild moisturizer after washing to ensure an efficient finish.
Oats can be used for all skin types, even the most sensitive skin, to obtain radiant skin because it has anti-inflammatory properties that treat inflammation and soothe irritation.
- Take half a cup of oats and add some warm water.
- Leave the oats to stand for a few minutes, as the presence of water turns them into a thick paste.
- Now rub your whole face with this paste. It helps to remove blackheads and makes your skin look lighter and smoother.
- Leave this pack on for 15 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
9. Rice Flour
Most people are not aware of the specific health benefits of rice flour. It has many attractive benefits that contribute to radiant skin. It acts as a facial cleanser, toner, and acne treatment, and removes dead cells, etc.
- Take half a cup of rice and make a coarse powder to use as a scrubbing brush.
- Add some milk to the powder so that it forms a thick paste.
- Now apply the paste to the whole face and leave it to work for 20-30 minutes.
- The paste will fall off automatically as soon as it has dried, then wash with fresh water.
- Follow this process to get radiant skin.
The potato acts as a natural brightener under the eyes and is also used to treat wrinkles and dark spots. It plays an important role in lightening and brightens the skin in seconds and makes it glow.
- First, take a potato, cut it into thin slices, and let it soak in water for a few minutes.
- Now start rubbing it all over your face.
- Leave the paste on the face for 5-10 minutes and wash it off.