When it comes to experimentation and fun, nothing beats Little Alchemy. The game is designed to bring you the thrill and the fun factor that you’d need to make the process of creating a lot more interesting and engaging.
Creating a wild animal in Little Alchemy is simple, provided you know your basics. It is a three-step process involving a few more steps in between. You are set throughout the game if you are familiar with the basic elements and learn how combining them can lead to new things.
This article will explore more about creating a wild animal in Little Alchemy and how you can do it too.
Basic Elements In Little Alchemy
Like in the real world that we live in, there are four basic elements in Little Alchemy – Earth, Air, Fire, and Water.
These four elements are the ones that are available at the beginning of the game. You can create anything in the game using these individual elements.
Players can use these basic elements and a few extra hidden elements to make the wild animal that you are here to learn about in this article.
Step-by-Step Instructions For Making Wild Animal
As we mentioned at the beginning of the article, making a wild animal on Little Alchemy is a three-step process.
However, before we begin the process, you need to have access to the following major elements:
Since Little Alchemy is all about experimenting and finding new elements, that’s exactly what you must do when creating a wild animal.
Here’s a breakdown of all the steps:
1. Make Life
Creating life in Little Alchemy requires the combination of Energy and Swamp elements. Combining these two elements give you the outcome you have been looking for.
To create life, follow the steps mentioned:
- Start by selecting Earth and Water and combine them to form Mud.
- Next, choose Air and Fire for an Energy element crucial for creating Life in the game.
- Following that, select Air and Water to form Rain.
- Next, select Earth and add Rain that you created from the Plant’s section in Little Alchemy.
- After that, you must combine Mud with Plants to create a Swamp.
- Lastly, you can combine Swamp and Energy elements to create Life.
2. Make Time
Once you have created Life on Little Alchemy, the next step is to create Time. For this, your end goal is to mix Glass and Sand elements. So, let’s understand the process breakdown:
- Start by selecting Earth and Fire elements. This will form Lava.
- Navigate to the right-side element bar on Little Alchemy and select Air from there. Combine that with Lava to create Stone.
- Again, select Air and combine that with Stone to create a new Sand element.
- The next step is to combine Fire with Sand to create Glass.
- The last step is to combine Glass with Sand from the element bar on the right to create Time.
3. Make your Wild Animal
The last and final step in the whole process of creating a wild animal is to, you guessed it right, make one. You have completed 90% of the task if you have reached this step.
Here’s what you need to do next:
- Start by selecting Plant and Time and combine them to create a Tree.
- Next, select Tree from the elements on the right-side element bar and double-click on it. This will add two tree elements, which you can combine to create a Forest.
- Select the Life element you just created and add that with Forest to make your Wild animal.
- That’s pretty much it. This might look like many steps, but once you follow them, as mentioned, you shouldn’t find things too hard to manage. The only tip we’d give is to follow each step as it is. Skipping or changing any of the steps above will not get you to the final desired result.
Tips And Tricks For Making Wild Animal
Wild animal is not the toughest element to create on Little Alchemy. However, you can’t deny that it involves a combination of rare animals, which can be difficult to navigate.
That said, the following are some tips you can follow when combining rare elements to make a wild animal:
- While we have given you a strategic breakdown of the steps and combinations to create a Wild Animal, there are other combinations too. This is the tried and tested method. If you are one for experimentation, we’d recommend trying that. Experiment with combining different basic and rare elements to see what they form.
- Also, look for similarities when combining rare elements. You might not realize this, but some rare elements are formed by combining other rare elements with similar properties. Look for those and try experimenting with them.
- When creating something new on Little Alchemy, the order in which you arrange the elements makes a huge difference. Sometimes, you must stop and pay attention to the reactions created when combining certain elements. Keep them into account or note them down if needed. Keep trying different combinations until you come across one that works for you.
- There’s nothing wrong with using hints and guides if you are stuck. There’s no reason you must remain stuck in a slump when help is at your disposal. Sometimes, combining rare elements comes with challenges we don’t even realize existed in the first place. So, if you want to get out of the complications, use a guide or hint.
- Little Alchemy is all about having fun and trying new things. However, getting impatient when you aren’t reaching your result is common. In that case, one piece of advice that works like magic is being patient. You don’t have to rush through anything. There’s no time limit, so explore your best choices and try the combinations until they work.
In conclusion, creating a wild animal in Little Alchemy is simple if you follow the guide as mentioned. It’s all in the order of the elements and how you utilize them in the game. Even if you don’t want to follow the guide, you can keep two things in mind you need Life and Time to create a Wild Animal. The rest is all about your creativity and experimenting with nature.