If you’ve just purchased a new Android tablet or smartphone and searching to boast it with the most precious app services on Google Play, every month Tech3’s Android experts will let you know about all the best free and best paid Android games and apps that are currently available. Here’s what ravishes we have found this month. With handsets packed with Android OS getting more and more innovative games and apps will to be sure have to sustain, whether it’s a latest flagship device, budget smartphone or, as below, a state-of-the-art next-generation fireball which would incorporate a 64-bit chipset and be capable of capturing 4K footage. Let’s have a look at the list of 15 Best Paid Android Games that are currently buzzing the market.
15 Best Paid Android Games
1. Call of Duty: Strike Team
Category: Arcade & Action
It’s surely one of the most prominent games on Android, requiring 1.96 GB of free memory to install it. The game combines first and third-person views, with users capable of switching between a conventional first-person shooting mode view, and a more of important third-person position to set up their team’s tactics. The game is currently given the 56th top best paid android games in the United State’s iPad games niche.
- Stunning graphics
- Dual game mode
- Play both form the first and third-person view
2. Cut the Rope
Category: Brain & Puzzle
400 million downloads so far around the world of this extraordinary puzzle game and has more than 375 levels to come! A secret box has got in, and the tiny monster inside has just one quest… CANDY! Explore hidden awards, collect gold stars and unlock thrilling new levels in the physics-based, award-winning, addictive game! Click here to buy this game.
- Adorable character
- 15 boxes with 375 exciting levels
- Om Nom animation shorts
- Modern physics gameplay
- Excellent graphics
- Seamless free updates with new animations and levels
3. Asphalt 7: Heat
Here comes one of the best paid Android games of all time. Asphalt 7: Heat has made the arcade racing fans dream come true and is one that offers a high-quality hoe console enjoy on an Android device. Click here to buy this game.
- Lots of events, tracks, and cars to choose from
- Stunning Stellar visuals
4. Bloons TD5
Category: Arcade & Action
This 5-star rated game has peerless replayability and depth; now sporting 2-player support. Build amazing towers, select upgrades of your choice, engage cool new agents, and bulge each final occupying Bloon in the perfect version of the most famous Tower Defense line in history. Click here to buy this game.
- 10 Special Agents
- 19+ powerful towers having triggered abilities and 2 upgrade ways
- 3 different gameplays
- 10 Special Missions
- 250+ Random Missions
- 3 difficulty levels
- 2-player mode co-operative play
- Family-friendly theme suitable for everyone
- 30+ Tracks
- Free-play mode after overcoming an event
- New Bloon foes – Regrower Bloons, difficult Camos, and the dreadful ZOMG
5. Angry Birds Star Wars HD
Category: Arcade & Action
Since the gameplay has hardly transformed, this edition is simply addictive as usual, and is yet a good download for all age groups. Angry Birds Star Wars HD got new birds to match the characters of Star Wars, loads of new levels, and exciting gameplay. The trademark Android game is one of the best paid Android games too! Click here to buy this game.
- New gameplay mechanics
- The mighty falcon
- Hours and hours of engaging gameplay
- Path of the Jed
- Secrets and hidden gifts
- Level up your birds
Limbo is developed by Independent Danish game developer “Playdead”, Limbo is a puzzle game. The game is based on a nameless boy who woke up in a middle of a forest, and now he has to find his missing sister. He will encounter few human characters that will attack him. The game is deep and mysterious. The world is dark and in shared of grey. In order to go ahead, you have to use logic to clear up the obstacles. It got illusions, giant spiders, and traps. You have to play the game with patience and logic. Limbo is one of the most famous Puzzle based game. So start exploring the Limbo World, Click Here to Download.
- Limbo has a great storyline which makes the game more interesting.
- The puzzles in the game involve complex machinery and gravity; it makes the game more complex and clever.
- The game is completely dark, but it still got amazing graphics and superb gameplay, which will make you play all day long.
Category: Brain Game
One of your favorite board game is now on your Android platform. You grew up playing this game, and now this board game fits in your pocket. You can play and save the game. It got the classic version of the original board game. The gameplay is very smooth, and the interface is perfect which will make you nostalgic. It is a long game so you can play anytime you want, it got save option. So don’t think much and start playing.
- You can modify the game by changing the few House Rules, like Properties at the start, Initial Cash, Hotel Limit, etc. This makes the game as per your choice.
- You can set the difficulty level, and you can also play with your friends (Pass and Play, Not Multiplayer option.)
- It keeps your statistics, but you can reset them if you want. The game theme is amazing, and you can change it.
8. Drift Mania: Street Outlaws
Drift Mania: Street Outlaws brings the heat to the streets letting players to compete and battle in underground drift upshots based on different locations around the world. From Japan where all the things started, to the steep mountains of San Francisco, the Swiss Alps and Desert Canyons, Street Outlaws will give you the edge-of-the-seat thriller experience when drifting on few of the most dangerous roads.
Presenting the similar addictive gameplay like the other sequels of the Drift Mania game series, Street Outlaws boasts top-notch 3D graphics, more vivid controls and a new enhanced multi-player game mode. Click here to buy this game.
- 21 superior street vehicles with unique features
- Accepts all new-gen devices and high resolution displays
- Whole race replays
- 48 function upgrades for every vehicle
- Virtual wheel steering mode and Accelerometer
- 3 difficulty levels to choose from
- Soundtracks including songs from Curbside, Avery Watts, Templeton Pek and Balliztic
- Complete customizable controls comprising sensitivity adjustments and element repositioning
- 5 race camera configurations
- 13 drift tutorials to mater from various location around the world
- Adaptable pedal accelerator controls or throttle bar system
- Tuning mode to modify all prospects of your vehicle
- Hundreds of visual modes comprising window tints, custom paint job, body kits, wheels and spoilers
9. Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Need for Speed Most Wanted holds a top place in the chart with other big-name racing games on Android as tending towards spunkier, more virtual racing. The graphics were brilliant, but it’s luck if you’re ready to give up the visual stuff for broader gameplay kind. Need for Speed Most Wanted misses substantial multiplayer, significant car customization, and the best old-fashioned excitement of banging cars at high speed. However, a game is to enjoy and have some fun, just ignore the simulation of reality. Click here to buy this game.
- Race the way you wish! By arising demands, you can now tilt or touch to steer
- Gain speed points to unlock more cars
- Drive and customize more than 40 of the planet’s most glamorous cars
- Feel the action with brilliant graphics and extreme full-car damage
- Utilize Mods to better your car and stand out of the pack in style
- Fig out your handset with an exclusive Most Wanted live wallpaper
10. Plants vs. Zombies
Category: Arcade & Action
In Plants vs. Zombies, the Zombies were gradually making their path to your house and you should have a battle line and utilize your gardening abilities to block tem. Planting sunflowers could aid give sunshine, and will defeat the zombies. When you go on, you can unlock new weapons, new various regions of the yard, and of course new zombies. Overall, it’s a fun zombie game!
- Fight 26 kinds of zombies comprising Bucketheads, Snorkelers and Pole-Vaulters, all with its own unique abilities
- Uproarious graphics, best soundtrack and an additional music video
- Inhibit zombies in all 50 stages of Adventure gameplay mode – by fog, day, night, on the roof-top and in a swimming pool
- Earn 47 fun-dead accomplishments and exhibit your zombie-zapping art
- Open the Almanac to view all the zombies and pants, plus funny quotes and facts
11. The Cave
The Cave is a great, mysterious puzzle game. It is not like other puzzle games; The Cave got adventure, stories, and mind-boggling deep puzzles. You will have to go in the depth of the cave and use your special skills to win or survive in this adventure. The game got many things from Time Travel to distorted history. The gameplay is dark and will create thrill at every turn. This puzzle solving adventure is really great; you might catch yourself daydreaming about the game. Click here to download this game.
- The gameplay got many exotic locations like amusement park, medieval castle, and nuclear research facility. The gameplay makes the game more interesting and gripping.
- The game offers you seven different adventures to play, and there are multiple paths to explore so every time you play, it will be a new treat.
- Seven unique explorers to choose, you can choose three. Every explorer got their own ability and unique talent.
12. GTA: San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto does not need any introduction; it is one of the most famous games. GTA: San Andreas got everything for you, nice graphics, great storyline, an open world to explore and over 70 hours of gameplay. It is a big game with plenty of things to do in the GTA: San Andreas world. The game is mission based, where a gang member Carl has returned home and sought vengeance for his mother’s death. You will find Cars, Bikes, guns and also Police. The Android version of GTA is not much changed from the PC version. You can download the game and start playing, Click Here to download.
- It is a mission based open game where you can play as much as you can; there are many side missions to complete. The story line will go along with it.
- To make the gameplay look more interesting, there are different camera angles which you can use during the game.
- The touch screen controls are really easy to use; you can choose between on-screen buttons, flick control, and analog.
13. Monument Valley
Monument Valley is a puzzle based Android game where your motive is to manipulate the impossible architecture of the monuments and guide a princess through a beautiful world. It is a surreal world with amazing architecture and impossible geometry. You have to use your brain to get Princess Ida through the hidden paths and optical illusions of the mysterious monument. It is a genuine, delightful adventure with an exquisite piece if craftsmanship. You will have to twist the architecture with your tricks to beat the optical illusion and guide Princess Ida. Download the game from Play Store.
- The part thing about Monument Valley is its gameplay; it ’s surreal, and its brilliant design makes you feel like you are in a dream.
- The impossible architecture and gorgeous gameplay seem like the work of art. It is one of the most elegant games.
- The game is a brain-teaser and very challenging, it will make your brain run fast.
Category: Action and Adventure
This Swedish indie game has conquered the PC with its creative and addictive gameplay, and it is on your Android device, and they are still addictive. Just like the PC version, Players have to make or craft the building and items using the cubes, which is the whole world of Minecraft is made of. You can make whatever you want and however you want by using your creativity. The game is for people who love to play long hours. You can explore the randomly generated worlds and also play the surviving mode for more fun and adventure. Click Here to download the game.
- It is a very simple game; you only need to use your creativity to keep playing. The simple yet unique gameplay is very addictive.
- The game comes with two amazing modes, Creative, and Survival. The creative mode is an infinite world with endless supply so that you can use your creativity and built a game world. In survival mode, you have to build your castle and other building in the daytime and in the night you have to save them from monsters.
15. The Room 3
The Room is a puzzle based game series and “The Room 3” is third in the installment. For those who have never played the game “The Room”, it is a very simple yet mind-bursting puzzle game where you have to solve different puzzles to unlock the secrets. You go room to room as you solve the puzzles. The graphics are beautiful, and gameplay is very appealing. The game is full of mysteries and secrets, it is unexplainable fun. Click Here to download the game.
- The graphics and touch controls are made very natural; it will feel like you are actually touching the surface of each object.
- New and stunning environments with great expanding locations.
- The audio is great and perfect for the game; it will create an unforgettable soundscape.
- It also got Alternate Ending, so that you can change your fate.