If you’ve just bought a new Android tablet or smartphone and want to equip it with the most valuable app services from Google Play, our Android experts at LifeGag will provide you with information each month about the best free and best paid Android games and apps available today. Here’s what we’ve found this month.
With more and more innovative games and apps coming to market compatible with the Android operating system, it’s important that they last, whether it’s the latest flagship, an affordable smartphone or, as shown below, a state-of-the-art, next-generation fireball that includes a 64-bit chipset and can hold 4K material. Let’s take a look at the list of the 15 best paid Android games currently on the market.
15 Best Paid Android Games
1. Call of Duty: Strike Team
Category: Arcade & Action
It is certainly one of the most popular games on Android, despite the fact that it requires 1.96 GB of free memory to install. The game combines first- and third-person views, allowing users to switch between a conventional first-person shooting mode view and a more important third-person position to determine their team’s tactics. The game currently ranks 56th among the highest-paid Android games in the United States.
- Stunning graphics
- Dual game mode
- Play both from the first and third-person viewpoint
2. Cut the Rope
Category: Brain & Puzzle
400 million downloads so far around the world of this extraordinary puzzle game and more than 375 upcoming levels! A secret box has been opened, and the tiny monster inside has only one task… CANDY! Explore hidden awards, collect golden stars, and unlock exciting new levels in this physics-based, award-winning, addictive game! Click here to purchase this game.
- Adorable characters
- 15 boxes with 375 exciting levels
- Om Nom animation shorts
- Modern physics gameplay
- Excellent graphics
- Seamless free updates with new animations and levels
3. Asphalt 7: Heat
Here comes one of the highest-grossing Android games of all time. Asphalt 7: Heat has made the arcade racing fans’ dreams come true and features a high-quality hoe console to be enjoyed on an Android device.
- Lots of events, tracks, and cars to choose from
- Stunning visuals
4. Bloons TD5
Category: Arcade & Action
This 5-star-rated game has unparalleled replayability and depth; it is now also possible with 2 players. Build amazing towers, choose upgrades of your choice, deploy cool new agents, and puff up every final Bloon in the perfect version of the most famous tower defense line in history. Click here to purchase this game.
- 10 Special Agents
- 19+ powerful towers with different abilities and upgrades
- 3 different gameplays
- 10 Special Missions
- 250+ Random Missions
- 3 difficulty levels
- 2-player mode co-operative play
- Family-friendly theme suitable for everyone
- 30+ Tracks
- Free-play mode after overcoming an event
- New Bloon foes – Regrower Bloons, difficult Camos, and the dreadful ZOMG
5. Angry Birds Star Wars HD
Category: Arcade & Action
Since the gameplay has hardly changed at all, this edition is as usual simply addictive and a good download for all ages. Angry Birds Star Wars HD features new birds that match the characters of Star Wars, many new levels and exciting gameplay. The trademark Android game is also one of the highest-grossing Android games! Click here to buy this game.
- New gameplay mechanics
- The mighty falcon
- Hours and hours of engaging gameplay
- Path of the Jedi
- Secrets and hidden gifts
- Level up your birds
Limbo is developed by the independent Danish game developer “Playdead”. Limbo is a puzzle game. The game is based on a nameless boy who woke up in the middle of the forest and now has to find his missing sister. He will meet human characters along the way who will attack him. The game is deep and mysterious. The world is dark and shades of grey. To move forward, you must use logic to clear the obstacles out of the way. There are illusions, giant spiders, and traps. One must play the game with patience and logic. Limbo is one of the most famous puzzle-based games. So start exploring the Limbo world, click here to download.
- Limbo has a great storyline which makes the game more interesting.
- The puzzles in the game involve complex machinery and gravity; it makes the game more complex and clever.
- The game is completely dark, but it still has amazing graphics and superb gameplay, which will make you play all day long.
Category: Brain Game
One of your favorite board games is now on your Android platform. You grew up with this game, and now this board game fits in your pocket. You can play and save the game. It is the classic version of the original board game. The gameplay is very fluid and the interface is perfect, which will make you nostalgic. It’s a long game, so you can play anytime you want, and it has a save option. So don’t think much and start playing.
- You can modify the game by changing the few House Rules, like Properties at the start, initial cash, hotel limits, etc. This makes the game to your liking.
- You can set the difficulty level, and you can also play with your friends (Pass and Play, not on separate devices option.)
- It keeps your statistics, but you can reset them if you want. The game theme is amazing, but you can change it if you want.
8. Drift Mania: Street Outlaws
Drift Mania: Street Outlaws brings the heat to the streets and lets players compete and fight in underground drift upshots at different locations around the world. From Japan, where it all began, to the steep mountains of San Francisco, the Swiss Alps, and desert canyons, Street Outlaws offers a thrilling thriller experience as you drift along some of the most dangerous roads.
Street Outlaws offers similarly addictive gameplay to the other installments of the Drift Mania series, with premium 3D graphics, more lively controls, and a new, improved multiplayer mode. Click here to purchase this game.
- 21 superior street vehicles with unique features.
- Accepts all new-gen devices and high-resolution displays.
- Whole race replays.
- 48 function upgrades for every vehicle.
- Virtual wheel steering mode and accelerometer.
- 3 difficulty levels to choose from.
- Soundtracks including songs from Curbside, Avery Watts, Templeton Pek and Balliztic.
- Complete customizable controls comprising sensitivity adjustments and element repositioning.
- 5 race camera configurations.
- 13 drift tutorials to master from various locations around the world.
- Adaptable pedal accelerator controls or throttle bar system.
- Tuning mode to modify all prospects of your vehicle.
- Hundreds of visual modes comprising window tints, custom paint jobs, body kits, wheels, and spoilers.
9. Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Need for Speed: Most Wanted takes a top position in the ranking of Android racing games with other well-known racing games. The graphics are brilliant, and while Need for Speed: Most Wanted lacks a substantial multiplayer mode and significant car customization, it excels in the old-school excitement of simply driving cars at high speeds. This game is made to have fun and enjoy, without needing to go too in-depth. Click here to buy this game.
- Race the way you wish! Due to popular demand, you can now tilt or touch to steer.
- Gain speed points to unlock more cars.
- Drive and customize more than 40 of the planet’s most glamorous cars.
- Feel the action with brilliant graphics and extreme full-car damage.
- Utilize Mods to better your car and stand out of the pack in style.
- Modify your handset with an exclusive Most Wanted live wallpaper.
10. Plants vs. Zombies
Category: Arcade & Action
In Plants vs. Zombies, the zombies gradually make their way to your house, and you should have a battle line and use your gardening skills to stop them. Planting sunflowers can help provide sunshine and will defeat the zombies. As you progress, you’ll be able to unlock new weapons, new different regions of the garden, and, of course, new zombies. All in all, it’s an entertaining zombie game!
- Fight 26 kinds of zombies comprising Bucketheads, Snorkelers and Pole-Vaulters, all with their own unique abilities.
- Uproarious graphics, an excellent soundtrack, and an additional music video.
- Inhibit zombies in all 50 stages of Adventure gameplay mode – by fog, day, night, on the roof-top, and in a swimming pool.
- Earn 47 fun accomplishments and exhibit your zombie-zapping art.
- Open the Almanac to view all the zombies and plants, plus funny quotes and facts
11. The Cave
The Cave is a great mysterious puzzle game. It’s not like other puzzle games; The Cave offers adventure, stories, and confusing, deep puzzles. You must go into the depths of the cave and use your special skills to win or survive in this adventure. The game has many things from time travel to distorted history. The gameplay is dark and thrilling at every turn. This puzzle-solving adventure is really great; you might find yourself dreaming about the game. Click here to download this game.
- The gameplay has many exotic locations like amusement parks, medieval castles, and nuclear research facilities. The gameplay makes the game more interesting and gripping.
- The game offers you seven different adventures to play, and there are multiple paths to explore, so every time you play, it will be a new treat.
- There are seven unique explorers to choose from, and you can choose three. Every explorer has their own ability and unique talent.
12. GTA: San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto needs no introduction; it is one of the most famous games in the world. GTA: San Andreas has everything for you, beautiful graphics, a great storyline, an open world to explore, and over 70 hours of gameplay. It is a great game with a lot of things to do. The game is based on a mission in which a gang member Carl has returned home and wants to take revenge for the death of his mother. They find cars, bikes, weapons, and also the police. The Android version of GTA has not changed much compared to the PC version. You can download the game and start playing, click here to download.
- It is a mission based open game where you can play as much as you can; there are many side missions to complete. The story line will go along with it.
- To make the gameplay look more interesting, there are different camera angles which you can use during the game.
- The touch screen controls are really easy to use; you can choose between on-screen buttons, flick control, and analog.
13. Monument Valley
Monument Valley is a puzzle-based Android game where your objective is to manipulate the impossible architecture of the monuments and guide a princess through a beautiful world. It is a surreal world with amazing architecture and impossible geometry. You must use your brain to guide Princess Ida through the hidden paths and optical illusions of the mysterious monument. It’s a real, delightful adventure with exquisite craftsmanship. You must twist the architecture with your tricks to defeat the optical illusions and guide Princess Ida. Download the game from Play Store.
- What makes Monument Valley special is its gameplay; it’s surreal, and its brilliant design makes you feel like you’re in a dream.
- The impossible architecture and great gameplay make it look like a work of art. It’s one of the most elegant games out there.
- The game is a brain-teaser and very challenging, it will make your brain work hard.
Category: Action and Adventure
This Swedish indie game has conquered the PC with its creative and addictive gameplay, and it’s now on your Android device, and it’s still addictive. Just like the PC version, players must create or craft the building and items using the cubes that make up the entire world of Minecraft. You can do whatever you want and however you want by using your creativity. The game is for people who love to play for hours. You can explore the randomly generated worlds and also play survival mode for more fun and adventure. Click here to download the game
- It is a very simple game; you only need to use your creativity to keep playing. The simple yet unique gameplay is very addictive.
- The game comes with two amazing modes, Creative and Survival. The creative mode is an infinite world with endless supply so that you can use your creativity and build a game world. In survival mode, you have to build your castle and other building in the daytime and in the night you have to save them from monsters.
15. The Room 3
The Room is a puzzle-based game series, and The Room 3 is the third game in the series. For those who have never played “The Room”, it is a very simple but stunning puzzle game where you have to solve various puzzles to unlock the secrets. You go from room to room while solving the puzzles. The graphics are beautiful and the gameplay is very appealing. The game is full of puzzles and secrets, it is inexplicably fun. Click here to download the game.
- The graphics and touch controls are made very naturally; it will feel like you are actually touching the surface of each object.
- New and stunning environments with great expanding locations.
- The audio is great and perfect for the game; it will create an unforgettable soundscape.
- It also has an alternate ending, so that you can change your fate.