Just like the clothes we wear, jewelry helps us to express ourselves better. For thousands of years, women and men have worn jewelry that expresses their culture, preferences, status, and way of life. Jewelry trends come and go, but wearing jewelry never goes out of fashion. Depending on the material they are made of, they can be economical or expensive. However expensive they may be, gold and diamond jewelry is still sought after all over the world. It is no understatement when they say that a diamond is a girl’s best friend.
Diamonds make any celebration exquisite, whether it is a birthday or a wedding. They are simple, elegant, and also expensive. When we show that we are worthy of diamonds, we sometimes feel we are at the top of the world. Diamonds send both the giver and the receiver into ecstasy because their joy is contagious. Here are some types of diamond jewelry that you can give to your loved ones.
Types of Diamond Jewellery
1. A diamond bracelet is very versatile. A simple studded bracelet can look stylish and elegant with any kind of outfit. For a more dramatic look, stack two or three bracelets on one wrist with a monochrome dress.
2. Diamond-studded earrings are essential accessories for your everyday office outfits. There are square earrings, floral patterns, swirls, and other designs to complement your outfit perfectly.
3. Diamond nose pins are a trend these days. They are available in a huge variety. Wire nose needles with a slight curvature go very well with Indo-Western garments. If you decide to go for a traditional look, wear a nose pin with studs that goes perfectly with sarees and salwar suits.
4. Diamond necklaces are an absolute favourite with the ladies. Simple diamond necklaces are perfect to wear with simple formal dresses. Heavy diamond necklaces are perfect accessories for brides, as they give your bridal gown a royal finish.
5. Diamond pendant and earring sets are increasingly in demand today as they give a rich and refined look. Usually, the pendant and matching earrings have the same design and can be worn together or separately. They are available as simple square or oval diamonds or in floral and abstract patterns. If your partner is a hardcore romantic, give her a heart-shaped diamond pendant for her wedding day and see how the diamond lights up her face.
6. An engagement or wedding is incomplete without a perfect ring. What better way to celebrate such a joyous occasion with a diamond? Exquisite diamond rings are available for both men and women; they are also available in pairs and are called ‘couple rings’. They are available in rose gold, gold, and platinum. Choose a metal that matches your skin tone for a better look.
Finally, when choosing jewelry for your loved ones, choose something that matches their personality. Some prefer delicate jewelry and some find statements particularly attractive. Some prefer a more traditional look, while others are open to experimenting with bold and chunky jewelry. Contemporary jewelry is perfect for someone who prefers an ultra-modern look.