Life is all about being flawed and still managing to be fabulous for an outgoing and independent girl. If you are a girl who lives life on her own terms, goes through break-ups and hook-ups and has a bunch of best girlfriends, you will relate to all these Sex And The City Quotes.
Sex And The City Quotes
1. Maybe some women aren’t meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with.
2. I’m looking for real love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can’t-live-without-each-other-love.
3. The most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone to love the you that you love, well, that’s just fabulous.
4. Eventually all the pieces fall into place… until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moment, and know that everything happens for a reason.
5. The right guy is an illusion. Start living with your lives.
6. Sometimes we need to stop analyzing the past, stop planning the future, stop figuring out precisely how we feel, stop deciding exactly what we want, and just see what happens.
7. They say nothing lasts forever. Dreams change, trends come and go, but Friendships never go out of style.
8. Maybe our girlfriends are our soul mates & guys are people to have fun with.
9. Maybe all men are a drug. Sometimes they bring you down and sometimes, like now, they get you so high.
10. That’s the thing about needs. Sometimes when you get them met, you don’t need them anymore.
11. It wasn’t logic, it was love.
12. I like my money right where I can see it… hanging in my closet.
13. Inside every confident woman… is a fragile princess waiting to be saved.
14. After a while, you just want to be with the one that makes you laugh.
15. Some people are settling down, Some people are settling and Some people refuse to settle for anything less than Butterflies.